For EGL Diamond Report Verification please click here.
Please check for full service within a few days or contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|About EGC – European Gemological Center
The European Gemological Center is an independent scientific institute, founded in 1975 by Menahem Sevdermish, FGA, and 'European Gemological Laboratories' (EGL).
The European Gemological Center provides variety of services:
- Gemological services for the diamonds and gemstones industry, such as diamond grading and gem identification certification, according to the EGL principals.
- Professional consultation to jewelers, goldsmiths, insurance appraisers, tax authorities and consumers.
- Appraisal services for jewelries and loose stones.
The European Gemological Center is a gemological complex combined from 4 sections:
- Diamond grading and certification laboratory.
- Gem Identification and certification laboratory.
- EGA – Jewelries and loose stones appraisal department.
- College for gemological and appraisal education.
- Gemological college operating courses for international degrees. The college helping its graduators to integrate in the diamonds and gemstones industry by directing them to jobs.
The European Gemological staff includes some of the major gemologists in Israel. Thousands of its graduators are working in a variety of jobs in the international diamonds and gemstones industry.